Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tech Talk poster gets noticed



Hey everyone, I'm Famous! Er, maybe by everyone I should say, "attention all geeks," either way I am famous. Thanks to Greg Benson, my counterpart here for forwarding me to this article on the popular site of Macworld, which tokens me for my "Firefox 3 and iweb fix" which I posted awhile ago. Seems the techie world took notice and I got my name and a link to Terribly Poetic on MACWORLD! I can't believe, and if you don't either, just click through and read the article. Albeit, the article probably won't mean anything to 99% of you, but either way you can see for yourself that I am on Macworld site. Is this my 15 minutes or just the beginning? Next stop Macworld magazine cover!

Now if only I had posted that tip on this blog... next time I guess.

1 comment: